Meet our furry friends!April 11, 2019
One of our most popular reminder cards back in the early days of MBS was a card featuring the sentiment, “You know people by the company they keep.”
With that in mind, we thought it might help you get to know us by introducing you to some of our favorite animal companions.
Meet Columbus, a 7-year-old rescue dog of questionable heritage – possibly part Dachshund and Shih Tzu.
His adopted human dad, Matt, has been part of the MBS family since 1997.
A few facts about Columbus:
- He can hear a cheese wrapper opening from three rooms away.
- Will lick anything he can lay his paws on, including his mom’s pillow before she comes to bed.
- Loves it when his twin 16-year-old human brothers have a houseful of friends over.
- Thinks his mom’s lap is the most comfortable spot in the world, but in her absence any lap will do.
- Hates rain, thunder and sudden movements.
Columbus is thankful every day for the family who rescued him; or is it the other way around?