Never underestimate the power of a Promotional PenDecember 15, 2022
Did you see it? Did you see the ink pen that made headlines? Maybe you remember it – King Charles, newly ascended to the throne, had a little run-in with a pen that didn’t want to do its job. He expressed a little annoyance…his aides were quick to replace it … all was well … end of story. We’re not sure what all the fuss was about, however, the “power of the pen” twist was not lost on us.
Pens kind of do rule the world – they are, after all, the most popular promotional items out there.
No wonder: they are low-key and useful, perfect for giveaways without being pushy. It’s doubtful that Britain’s reigning monarch picked up a free pen from his veterinarian’s office (who knows – if he had, maybe it would have worked.) Us commoners, though, really do appreciate having them around for everyday use.
Smooth and stylish
Of course, we all have our preferences when it comes to our writing tools, and when you are promoting your business, you want to be sure you’ve made the “write” choice. That is why we’ve selected several styles for our pen line. Here’s a quick rundown of what we currently offer:
- Colorama and Contour pens with quick-drying, gel-like ink. You have a large choice of trim color with these pens. Eye-catching 4-color imprinting for your logo and/or personalization is the icing on the cake with them!
- Javalina pens in 3 styles and a bunch of fun colors that are also available in assortment varieties.
- MaxGlide pens that offer bold white imprinting on them to make your name and number pop out.
- Fiji pens with classy silver accents and ribbed grips to make an impressive statement for your practice.
- MardiGras pens that feature vibrant colors and comfy cushioned grips.
- Zodiac pens that are sharp looking and savvy choices with their anti-fraud ink that ensures document safety.
Plans are in the works to add more to our line soon, too. Stay tuned for truly newsworthy info on them!